• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Accepted Chapters

I think a good idea is that you could make Chapters, to start one chapter finale you have to first finish all the other quests in the chapter and to start a new chapter you have to finish the previous one.

Escad_

Wiki Team
Duke
https://discord.com/channels/286476446338252800/412226636298059795/785237473260994570

".. chapters.. don't reflect quests in game. Some chapters are roughly 3 to 5 quests." - Aekalix (part of the message I'm quoting if you're not in the Discord - though you should be, heh).

I'm not sure if this is divided more as a developmental process, a potential marker of progress for the player, or both, but I suppose you could consider this basically already being a thing.

Last edited:

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
I suppose you could consider this basically already being a thing.

Can confirm; this is already implemented. Aeky also mentioned this on Discord, but not yet here I guess. I'll mark this as accepted as it's pretty much there.