Cannot reproduce Chopping Bugs

In-game name: Xninja999

Short description: When doing the "Where Adventures Begin IV" quest - the Lumberjack stage, I experienced a large bug.

Long description: When at the specific part of the quest called, "Speak to Lumberjacks", I finished speaking to all of the lumberjacks and gave them all food (I mostly gave them food that they did not ask for and it said, "Whatever" but accepted it and gave me the EXP). After that, it did not indicate which lumberjack I needed to speak to. Instead, it showed an X on the map that was miles away in a graveyard with skeletons and ghouls. There laid a chest that I was unable to open. After reaching the x and nothing happened... I ran back to the lumberjacks, leaving behind the time that I wasted. After giving myself a leg workout by running miles back and forth, I decided to click every single lumberjack. I ended up clicking a lumberjack that was in the corner by the rocks while facing the wall as if he was in detention. With the X on the map remaining as far as Chinas wall is tall, the quest then told me to follow the lumberjack. To my surprise, the lumberjack was unfortunately paraplegic. Now I remain sitting in my chair watching a lumberjack that has yet to move for the past hour... Will this lumberjack ever move and allow me to follow him? Will his legs begin to work one day? I have yet to find out, but I hope that reporting this big bug helps him walk.

Date and time: 8/15/2021 9:00 - 9:45 PM EDT Eastern Daylight Time

Screenshots or videos (if any):
GgjhQqf

Other useful information: PS: Why does this say recommended for level 4 when the lumberjacks are level 8? . . . .

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
Conflicting bug, resolving Hungry Jacks issue first. Unmoving Lumberjack has not been found. Are you sure you spoke to the right one?

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
Lumberjack recommended level is accurate, you're not supposed to kill the Lumberjacks.

Well, the lumberjack in the screenshot that was facing the rock is the one that I spoke too and after speaking to him it said, "Follow the lumberjack"... It has been over 24 hours and he has yet to move... I took your advice and even tried speaking to every lumberjack, even the hostile ones. No lumberjack has yet to move so that I can follow them and complete the quest.

I asked a friend named CreatorAlex for help, who is way smarter than me and probably all of dyescape, and he was able to tell me where the lumberjack would have wanted me to go. I followed his mind-changing instructions and the quest was completed.