Rejected Losing the Blacksmith's gift

In-game name: eliot590
Short description: If you escape the blacksmith's selling GUI while he's giving you a sword 'on the house', you can't obtain it again
Long description: Once I talked to the blacksmith during WAB III, I saw that the new sword had a cost. I closed the GUI because I couldn't afford it, only then realizing that it was meant to be a gift. I can't talk to him again to get the sword though.
Date and time: August 12th, 9:45AM EDT
Screenshots or videos (if any):
Other useful information:

kumakuma215

Duke
Duke
In-game name: eliot590
Short description: If you escape the blacksmith's selling GUI while he's giving you a sword 'on the house', you can't obtain it again
Long description: Once I talked to the blacksmith during WAB III, I saw that the new sword had a cost. I closed the GUI because I couldn't afford it, only then realizing that it was meant to be a gift. I can't talk to him again to get the sword though.
Date and time: August 12th, 9:45AM EDT
Screenshots or videos (if any):
Other useful information:
If it's a sword, it can definitely be bought again from a blacksmith NPC shop

It's a quest gift, not an actual shop, unlike what I briefly mistook it for. As I mentioned, the GUI can not be opened again.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
This is not a bug, so I will be closing this bug report. But we will be improving this interaction by removing the shop and making it text-based. Thanks for reporting!