• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Quest quest idea

bananaaa

Noble
Noble
You were hired by a man who had his things stolen and you have to go into the criminals house and steal it back. There could be a system of the criminal is walking around at his house and if he spots you you have to restart. Also the house would have to be fairly big so maybe 2-3 stories.

You could also use this system for invading a castle, or any type of search and rescue mission

Definitely, a killer idea, although in my opinion, it sounds far too short to be a side quest. Could also be very easy for players. This sounds like something that could fit into contracts. What do you think?

bananaaa

Noble
Noble
Well it could go into contracts,
I another idea I had is for it to be combined with like parkour and mazes and other stuff.
Say there's a quest to try to get into a castle without anyone spotting you.
You would need to maybe sneak around to the back then climb a wall and do parkour to get to a certain room all without the guards seeing you.

That would rely on Dyescape having a castle in the first place. I'm not too sure there are many places that actually "fit the bill" in terms of what a side-quest of this type would require