In-game name:
EngineFluids

Short description:
I logged in and randomly had Blindness II

Long description:
Class: Warrior
Level: 5
Location / Coords: x: 246, y: 70, z: 217

Last night was the last time I played this character. I woke up and joined Dyescape so that I could report a different bug.
-- + --
I logged in, selected my Knight class and ate a carrot to give me the regeneration effect. I then used /logout, and joined my Warrior class. At this point I realized I had Blindness II. I've done the whole, "eating a carrot" before so I don't think it's involved. But that's the sequence of events before I discovered the Blindness II on my Warrior. My Warrior is the only class that has Blindness II when I choose to play them.

2021-08-21_09.44.59.png2021-08-21_09.50.12.png

Date and time:
8/21/2021 | 9:40am EST

0Z0wiI1.png

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
EMrdIFF.png

In-game name:
EngineFluids

Short description:
I logged in and randomly had Blindness II

Long description:
Class: Warrior
Level: 5
Location / Coords: x: 246, y: 70, z: 217

Last night was the last time I played this character. I woke up and joined Dyescape so that I could report a different bug.
-- + --
I logged in, selected my Knight class and ate a carrot to give me the regeneration effect. I then used /logout, and joined my Warrior class. At this point I realized I had Blindness II. I've done the whole, "eating a carrot" before so I don't think it's involved. But that's the sequence of events before I discovered the Blindness II on my Warrior. My Warrior is the only class that has Blindness II when I choose to play them.

View attachment 260View attachment 261

Date and time:
8/21/2021 | 9:40am EST

0Z0wiI1.png

Just to confirm, you did not have any blindness when logging out of the original character?

Sam

Baron
Baron
Just to confirm, you did not have any blindness when logging out of the original character?
No. When I logged into that "second character", the Warrior, I saw he had Blindness II. I have no idea how this could've occurred since I was no-where near any monsters, or used any spells, sleep, or anything that could give me this.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
This has most likely been fixed with the recent rule persistency tweaks. Closing, please reply if it occurs again.