• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Feedback Some comments from my first experience and some improvement ideas

I was play the alpha version today. The game, the graphics is great, but beside it, some point wasn't fit my favor:
- Dynamic lag when loading NPCs (hide it on TAB pls).
- Tab title and footer quite empty.
- Icon should (must) be pixelated.
- Add MMOBARS pls because its cool and hiding ugly health bar
- Map and Bossbar compass are laggy
- Cutscene are laggy (chunkloading while cutscene moving)
I'm so happy if these feature/bugs could be fixed/added in the future :>>

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
I was play the alpha version today. The game, the graphics is great, but beside it, some point wasn't fit my favor:
- Dynamic lag when loading NPCs (hide it on TAB pls).
- Tab title and footer quite empty.
- Icon should (must) be pixelated.
- Add MMOBARS pls because its cool and hiding ugly health bar
- Map and Bossbar compass are laggy
- Cutscene are laggy (chunkloading while cutscene moving)
I'm so happy if these feature/bugs could be fixed/added in the future :>>
Thank you for the feedback. The servers have been running steady on 20 TPS. So the lag is mostly on your side (location, internet connection, etc.).

We currently still have plans to provide a better GUI after most bugs have been resolved. What do you mean with "Icon should be pixelated"?

Thank you for the feedback. The servers have been running steady on 20 TPS. So the lag is mostly on your side (location, internet connection, etc.).

We currently still have plans to provide a better GUI after most bugs have been resolved. What do you mean with "Icon should be pixelated"?
waypoint icon, or some kind of gui icon

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
waypoint icon, or some kind of gui icon
Thanks for the quick reply.

We did not go with pixelated as it differentiates less with the background. Currently, all of the GUI is not pixelated and serves as a differentiator between foreground (GUI, Chat, Hotbar, etc.) and a background (the game itself). Mixing these up would degrade visibility. However, when we have time to touch up the GUIs, we'll revisit the idea.