• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Suggestions - All Mechanics ( Updating )

Anyone agree those suggestions ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toby

Noble
Noble
EMrdIFF.png
About Dyescape Gameplay : Skill Mechanics. i wonder how it would be ?
  • A. Each person can build them own skills
  • B. Or each class have it own skills
EMrdIFF.png
About Dyescape Gameplay : Skill Mechanics. why all MMORPG minecraft have kinda same class mechanics ?
  • How about Warlock ? Using spell that deal damage on effect (wither; poison; fire; slow; nausea; ....)
  • How about Summoner ? Using mion to attack and have affect (healing; speed; ...)
  • How about Kung Fu Master ? Using hand to attack, and some skills that have effect like (slow; nausea; ...) and affect (speed; jump; healing; ...)
  • How about "Viking" (need a new name) ? Using axe ?
  • How about Force Master ? Using hand to attack with magic ?
  • How about Necromancer ? (kinda like summoner but this summon mobs like zombie) ? Using hp to summon minion ?
0Z0wiI1.png

I think it enough for now i will update in future.
P/S: this server gonna to delay longer =))) if doing these.
P/S: if you think this interesting can u ask everyone for a vote ?
P/S: leave a like for let me know that it interesting and i should suggest more xD

P/S: need to update wiki. Someone told me that my half my suggest already implemented
P/S : all images in this post copy from Dyescapes.

Last edited:

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest here honestly. Every class has it's own skill set (3 branches per class) with about a dozen or more skills per branch (that's planned at least, won't be for pre-alpha release). People don't make their own skills, that's simply not how it works. You unlock skills in a specific branch using a tree system. You start off at the bottom and unlock towards the top. Our Wiki is by far not finished yet. If a feature is missing and you'd like an explanation to how things work, please ping us in our Discord server and we'll gladly take our time to draw things out.

Toby

Noble
Noble
I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest here honestly. Every class has it's own skill set (3 branches per class) with about a dozen or more skills per branch (that's planned at least, won't be for pre-alpha release). People don't make their own skills, that's simply not how it works. You unlock skills in a specific branch using a tree system. You start off at the bottom and unlock towards the top. Our Wiki is by far not finished yet. If a feature is missing and you'd like an explanation to how things work, please ping us in our Discord server and we'll gladly take our time to draw things out.
Suggest more different class xD maybe