The fishboy has arrived!

Discussion in 'New members' started by fiskbowl, Jun 19, 2020.

1. fiskbowl

fiskbowl

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey!

I'm Fisk, also known as Fiskbowl, and I'm a growing YouTuber/streamer with a passion for Minecraft and a love of all things fantasy. I'd plug my socials, but I'm not that kind of person lmao.

I'm really excited for the launch of Dyescpae because it looks like such a unique and interesting server that has a lot of time and effort poured into it. I found Dyescape through the MC Market forums and I'm kind of annoyed I didn't find it sooner. Either way, I'm here now and I'm sticking around for good to annoy you all :).

• Like Like x 1
  2. KabbyDankGod

KabbyDankGod Wiki Team Wiki Team Baron

Ratings:
    +101
    Welcome to Dyescape Fisk!

Remember to join our Discord as that's where we the community is most active and that's where daily/weekly development updates are put. Also, remember to sign up to the alpha asap, but be aware that the alpha will have a strict no streaming/recording policy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perotin

Perotin Moderator Moderator Duke

Ratings:
    +96
    Welcome to the community!

Happy you joined, even though you didn't find it sooner, you still are relatively 'early' as alpha has not happened yet! So don't worry!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fiskbowl

fiskbowl

Ratings:
    +2
    Yep, joined the Discord and I promise I won't record anything lmao.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Content team, Moderator Content team Moderator

Ratings:
    +46
    Welcome ..
    Hoping to watch some of your Dyescape videos soon :p

6. MrDienns

MrDienns Lead Developer & Technology Manager Manager Developer

Ratings:
    +272
    After alpha that is (or unless explicitly given permission) as pointed out by Kabby.

Welcome though! Looking forward to seeing you on the server once it opens.