• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Accepted Triggered Events

bananaaa

Noble
Noble
Say your walking around a cliffside and some zombies or mobs are following you. You could just fight them off or, in specific places, there could be a Triggered Event.
This could be triggered by hitting something with your sword casting a spell or ability next to it and making something in the world happen. So, for example, there could be particles around a bit of the rock and when you swing your sword at it the loose rock falls down onto the enemy doing a bit of damage. Another example is if you're in a mine looking for some treasure or something you might find TNT which you could lure mobs near and blow up by casting a spell on it. I think this could add another layer of immersion and just a cool aspect to the game.
I should also say that this isn't something that needs to be in the alpha more of a cool gimic i thought of.

KabbyDankGod

Wiki Team
Wiki Team
Baron
Already a planned feature and some quests already have hidden triggers to them. Obviously I cannot tell you more though.

*Note hidden, so it won't be a highlighted option, but most likely hinted.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
Simple answer; this is already done in some way or another. Not to the extend you might think of with explosive barrels and such but will likely be done in beta. With that in mind, I guess it's accepted.