Fixed Kicked for flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: jason6331

Short description: Kicked for flying when entering the assembly

Long description: I was about to attend the assembly in the Town Hall for Q4, but when the cinematic started (that flies past everyone in the Town Hall) I was kicked for flying and entered the abyssal queue room with a message in chat saying something among the lines of "Kicked from eu-phala-2. Flying is not enabled." Sadly, I did not take any screenshots. Edit: Forgot to say that after that my character was reset...

Date and time:
12/8/2021 10:48 PM UTC+2

Last edited:

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
In-game name: jason6331

Short description: Kicked for flying when entering the assembly

Long description: I was about to attend the assembly in the Town Hall for Q4, but when the cinematic started (that flies past everyone in the Town Hall) I was kicked for flying and entered the abyssal queue room with a message in chat saying something among the lines of "Kicked from eu-phala-2. Flying is not enabled." Sadly, I did not take any screenshots. Edit: Forgot to say that after that my character was reset...

Date and time:
12/8/2021 10:48 PM UTC+2

Hey there! Do you remember if the server was having very poor performance as you were going into the cinematic? We're currently assuming the issue occurs when players are in a cinematic during heavily decreased performance, which we've seen happen pretty frequently in the early stages of launch. Performance is a lot better now, but over time it still degrades, which we're looking into.

It would be helpful if you remember if this was the case.

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Performance issues should be fully tackled in v0.1.2. I'm also closing this because we are quite confident that the kick was caused by the server heavily lagging, and it's thus not a bug on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.