• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Feedback Quality of Life Changes

What will you prioritize when playing.

• Questing

• Leveling

• Professions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Minion here,

Now I have yet to play due to Duke's being the only one with access. However I have watched Arctic#1730 and Perotin#3447 playing through their discord streams. Also talked to HittmanA#1394 and Escad#0516 about the server and things I have seen or come up with.

Everything I will be talking about is just my opinion and what I can tell from watching others and the server being in alpha with not everything released. With out further ado,
the things I feel that would help with the quality of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Health Potion drops.

Why would they need to be dropped. Well 1st there is a quest that needs it to revive two npc's, in which case having the mobs possibly drop them would help the quest flow better. 2nd while traveling the world you may come across times where you are low on hp and happen to stumble across a little rabbit and kill it and what do you see a nice shiny health potion. Now you no longer need to run back to recover but may continue going on your quest.

Now this would be in a sense a "World Drop" in which every mob/monster/animal can possible drop, its common but not so common that every single thing drops it every kill.
I'm talking about maybe a 1 in 25 chance of getting it for example. This is again based off the limited viewing i have and lack of game play/ knowledge of what made it into alpha.

2. The ability to drop quests.

Now I definitely don't have a lot of info on this how ever something i failed to see was the ability to restart a quest.

Why would you wanna do that. Well first off I'm sure others like me will probably quickly click through quests with out reading. Sure the quest book will have more info on what to do to continue the quest. How ever your quests seem to have dialogue options in some of them that would thus affect the reward outcome. With that said I'm sure players would end up doing a quest just choosing a random dialogue and go why did i only get 1 gold coin while my buddy got 15.

So this option would be fore when players don't pay attention initially and just click through and then realize dam i buggered up before finishing the quest. ( i do feel i failed to express the real issue but that i got the gist of this down. If you need me to elaborate on it more you can hit me up in Discord and we can talk.)

3. Weapon/Skill Cooldown Display

While casting your skills they go on cooldown. However I did notice this also shows your weapon going on cooldown as well. From what I saw while Perotin#3447 was playing was that with his weapon still on cooldown he could still swing his weapon and from what I could tell get his full damage off. So this quality of life would be more to remove the Skill cooldown display on the weapon and just leave it for the skills. (Unless its intended and the weapon is not suppose to give full damage.)

I will edit this post as I either come across new info or find things of interest.
As for suggestions well I will leave that for now till I get to actually play.
For now some quality of life suggestions :D