Call of duty: Black ops 4 - Opinions?

Hey guys!

So Black ops 4 is set to release in October and I'm looking at getting it
I played a lot of Bo2 and bo3 so it only seems right to play bo4.
I know the cod franchise has gone down to toilet recently but I think this one will do great!

Let's use this thread to talk / discuss and ask questions about the game before release.

You can purchase the game here.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
Hey guys!

So Black ops 4 is set to release in October and I'm looking at getting it
I played a lot of Bo2 and bo3 so it only seems right to play bo4.
I know the cod franchise has gone down to toilet recently but I think this one will do great!

Let's use this thread to talk / discuss and ask questions about the game before release.

You can purchase the game here.
I would not pre-order it if I were you.

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
I don't really play games, but I hear EA is going down

It's mainly the Star Wars chaos. First, in 2015 they release Battlefront 1, which was already a disaster. 2 years later they release Battlefront 2, which is yet again a total disaster as it included absolutely out of balance lootbox gambling as main progression. Now, it seems lik EA sees Battlefront 2 as a failed project and are pulling all of the people from it, meaning we'll barely get any updates, bugfixes or anything else. The game was released less than a year ago and they're already trying to kill it.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
It's mainly the Star Wars chaos. First, in 2015 they release Battlefront 1, which was already a disaster. 2 years later they release Battlefront 2, which is yet again a total disaster as it included absolutely out of balance lootbox gambling as main progression. Now, it seems lik EA sees Battlefront 2 as a failed project and are pulling all of the people from it, meaning we'll barely get any updates, bugfixes or anything else. The game was released less than a year ago and they're already trying to kill it.
Inb4 Dyescape goes EA :rolleyes:

Euvrounin

Content team, Moderator
Content team
Inb4 Dyescape goes EA :rolleyes:
I need to rate this
1322794088001.jpg