Duplicate Character dissappearing in character selection screen

kumakuma215

Duke
Duke
In-game name: kumakuma215

Long description: Basically, I used a bug to put the Stand Arrow Quest Item into my weapon slot. I couldn't bring it out of this slot even with the Swap Hands in open inventory bug. Then, I tried to log out to fix it, but then, the class straight up dissappeared from the selection screen???

Date and time: 15/08/2021 00:03 (UTC+2)

Screenshots or videos (if any):
2021-08-14_23.52.04.png
On the right side, I'm supposed to have a lvl 20 Mage
2021-08-15_00.04.23.png

Other useful information: I don't know if the class was deleted or just caused an error which prevented the NPC from being spawned.

kumakuma215

Duke
Duke
Ok so it didn't dissappear from the database, it just won't display
2021-08-15_00.10.42.png

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
I can fix them, but I'm not sure what you expected to happen by abusing a bug to bypass a mechanical restriction put into place.

On a side note, @kumakuma215 you're Duke in-game right? Can you not make 7 characters? You should be able to.

kumakuma215

Duke
Duke
I can fix them, but I'm not sure what you expected to happen by abusing a bug to bypass a mechanical restriction put into place.

On a side note, @kumakuma215 you're Duke in-game right? Can you not make 7 characters? You should be able to.
No, donators slots aren't working (I thought this just wasn't added yet).

PS: thx for trying to fix my Mage. I thought I could remove the item with the swap hands bug but it didn't work lol.

Last edited:

Toby

Noble
Noble

When you get into that bug, you cant create new one. I got same bug on slot 2, and tried to create new on slot 3-4 and they auto send to limbo.

Ingame name: Kiruzx

Last edited: