Hey here's my resume

Slush

Noble
Noble
Hello there Forum,

Actually I've been on a Roblox forum before which I used to moderate on before. Like when I was 16-17.

I'm 18, I live in Canada (Québec) French is my native language, English is my second one, which I'm trying to improve on. I go to College in psychology of the individuals and later on for psycho education in university. The human mind is something great to discover and everything we do is fascinating, especially when you learn what leads to what we do every day gives you another perspective of your surroundings !

Music: Rap (Trashy one like 21 Savage, it's cuz of the beat), Jazz, Pop, I'm a lil' open to varieties.

Gaming related, well I used to game a lot, but not I kinda like calmed down because I can get bored of a game pretty quickly depending of the game. I don't mind Roblox, Minecraft. I'm a Fan of Halo <3.

Also, I've tried coding like JavaScript, but I've gotten nowhere with it, I tried coding a Discord Bot once, oh gosh it was terrible.

Well waw, I've lost track of what I wanted to say, lol. I found this forum upon searching on google for a Minecraft mmo rpg server, I got tired of playing Wynncraft almost all by myself, I wanted to see something fresh and this project seems rather interesting, can't wait to give it a try in the possible future.

Euvrounin

Content team, Moderator
Content team
Welcome Slush!
Have fun staying.

If you need something or have troubles understanding some topics under Psychology, feel free to ask.
I wonder whos and what theory you admire most.

Slush

Noble
Noble
Welcome Slush!
Have fun staying.

If you need something or have troubles understanding some topics under Psychology, feel free to ask.
I wonder whos and what theory you admire most.

Mentalisation (Did spell it correctly ?) It's when were trying to tell how someone feels inside when you really can't in reality

Euvrounin

Content team, Moderator
Content team
Mentalisation (Did spell it correctly ?) It's when were trying to tell how someone feels inside when you really can't in reality

Mentalization.
Well, its a general term but yeah, I do understand what you mean lol

BrettPlayMC

Noble
Noble
source.gif