Juice’s Introduction

Discussion in 'New members' started by Juice, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Juice

Juice

Ratings:
    +3
    Been awhile since I’ve done one of these for a Minecraft server. Well, here goes...

My name is Otis, however I tend to go by my online alias of “Juice” (or “Toolken” to some). I’m 15 years old and I live in Seattle. I’ve never really gotten into an MMORPG Minecraft server before, but mostly that’s because I can hardly ever find any decent ones, and once I find that perfect server it seems I’m already too late to be successful on the server. Mainly I’m looking for a fresh, new community! Outside of the online world I enjoy playing soccer and snowboarding. I’m a huge hiker as well and I love almost everything outdoors. I look forward to meeting you all on here (and in game presumably!)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. CaptainAlexei

CaptainAlexei Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    Welcome

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MrDienns

MrDienns Owner, Lead Developer & Backend Manager Owner Manager Developer

Ratings:
    +172
    Cool, welcome to the community. I do love snowboarding too, even though I'm not the greatest at it. Once broke my wrist with it, and it always takes a while to get back into it after I haven't done it in a while :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Juice

Juice

Ratings:
    +3
    Ouch! Yeah it can be dangerous but its still loads of fun, I don't go up as much as I'd like but I try to board whenever I get the opportunity.

The slopes around where I live are usually really nice this time of year so I consider myself quite lucky.

5. MrDienns

MrDienns Owner, Lead Developer & Backend Manager Owner Manager Developer

Ratings:
    +172
    We dont evrn have slopes here... I live in the Netherlands, its thr flattest country in the world. We have indoor snowboarding, though I did once to to an actual slope which was way cooler.

6. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Content team, Moderator Content team Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    Welcome to Dyescape! You can now sign up for Alpha test

just a pro tip: you'll never find a perfect server.. ever

7. Juice

Juice

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm aware there's no way I can find the perfect server, however, I'd love to find something as close to perfect as possible.

8. Bradleyy

Bradleyy

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome Tooklen to Dyescape!

9. Aeternum

Aeternum Duke

Ratings:
    +34
    *glances over at the perfect server* ahem. Nope, you will never find it.

10. Droei

Droei Helper Helper

Ratings:
    +34
    welcome juice

• Like Like x 1