My Introduction :3

Discussion in 'New members' started by Cthridiac, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Cthridiac

Cthridiac

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello to the community of Dyescape!

I am 16 years of age, I go by the names of Lily or Lil - I don’t mind :3. I am an aspiring to become the greatest minecraft solo builder. Outside of minecraft I do some of my favourite sports of Badminton, where I try to trick the opponents, because i am quite a devious but competitive person. Apart from that, I do love my video games especially strategy and creative video games such as Civilization V, Planet Coaster, Black Ops 3 and Tower wars. I hope to see you all on Dyescape :3

-Lily

• Like Like x 1
  2. S_Weel

S_Weel Duke

Ratings:
    +18
    Hello there Lily!

It sounds awesome that you want to become the best solo builder in Minecraft! I think I'm not that good as you, but I'm learning it (very slowly..).
    I hope to learn Fantasy as soon as possible, but I have no idea who can learn it to me.

And at least, I hope to see you as soon as possible on Dyescape!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Problems with displaying the images? Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2

3. Cthridiac

Cthridiac

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you S_Weel for welcoming me to Dyescape. I could possibly teach you a few stuff around fantasy :3. And again, i hope to see you on the server!

4. Droei

Droei Helper Helper

Ratings:
    +34
    ooh i love badminton! :D same here i'm competitive to but as long as i win its okay :p

5. CaptainAlexei

CaptainAlexei Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    Welcome to the forums! :)