• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Accepted Tavern

StaffHunter

Viscount
Viscount
So I was talking on the discord and we were discussing how we need a tavern to hang out in with the boys, and also where DyeDinner will be hosted. A normal tavern wouldn't do it, it needs to be our spot. A spot for us guys that have been here for a while before launch. But it can't just have a normal name, it needs to be something that only people that have been here for a while will understand. That's why we started thinking of some possible names.

The Laid Server (StaffHunter)
-You know, server as in waiter since its a tavern.
Getting DeLaid (King Frosty)
-Thought of an improved version below.
Gett Inn DeLaid (StaffHunter)
-My favorite so far. Inn translates to "an establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, especially for travelers." which seems fitting.
The Lay Escape (StaffHunter)
-Pretty self-explanatory, you escape whatever quest you were struggling with for a short while to hang out here.
Rush B Cyka Blyat! (Crown7)
-I don't think this one will make it in but worth a shot. He also likes "Rush B Cyka Blin!"
Yee Ole Dee Lay (Brett)
-This one is better hidden.
Rotten Tomatoes (Crown7)
-"If some guy at the dyedinner asks me to go half way across the map for a single tomato ima throw a fit." -Jared. Would be cool if a quest where you travel across the map to get a tomato could be included in the tavern. Sorry Jared.
Cyka Inn (Nepie)
-Incorporates the word inn, I like it.
Cyka Blin (Crown7)
-Translates to Juicy Pancakes

We take more suggestions so if you come up with your own just reply with it on the forums or put it in #suggestions-discussion if on discord.

Last edited:

KabbyDankGod

Wiki Team
Wiki Team
Baron
I love this idea and the suggestions so far are great. I think this could be a special bar in the main city if there is gonna be one with more features compared to any other ones. I think it would be cool to have tavern games and other activities within this tavern.

This could be simple games like darts using arrows or a roulette. And if you really wanna put a lot of effort, games like chess, poker and other such games could be great to play, though there could be issues if it would be considered gambling.

If I have any other name ideas I'll post them here.

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
Cool suggestion!

There's a Tavern in Phala that already has a name I believe but can easily be rewritten. So, that would be the designated Tavern that could potentially have such a easter egg name. However, many of these names are just a big no no.

The Laid Server (StaffHunter)
The Lay Escape (StaffHunter)
Yee Ole Dee Lay (Brett)
- Would need some adjustments.
Rotten Tomatoes (Crown7)

These would be the better ones. My personal favourite would be "The Laid Server" since it seems fitting and of course, works perfectly with all the delay memes. Therefore, I will approve this suggestion unless some other better names will be thrown into this thread.