ThinkPotato Here!

Discussion in 'New members' started by ThinkPotato, Aug 1, 2020.

1. ThinkPotato

ThinkPotato Noble

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi! My IGN is ThinkPotato. I am currently 19 (soon to be 20) years old, and have recently gotten back into the mystically marvelous world that is Minecraft. I love in depth games and servers, so I am really looking forward to this server! Especially since the start of the pandemic I have been looking for new servers and projects to work on, honestly a little disappointed it took me this long to find this server. I also work in media doing Photography and Videography. Anyways that's a little about me, I hope to learn more about and grow more with this community. If you have any questions or anything, please let me know!

2. MrDienns

MrDienns Lead Developer & Technology Manager Manager Developer

Ratings:
    +262
    Hey man! Welcome to Dyescape!

Don't be disappointed in finding us now; the server hasn't launched yet so you're still in time! Also, thank you very much for the donation. We very much appreciate the support, it really helps us.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask. Also feel free to join our discord server on https://discord.dyescape.com!

3. Escad_

Escad_ Moderator Moderator Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +13
    Welcome ^^ pineapple on pizza or death?

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThinkPotato

ThinkPotato Noble

Ratings:
    +4
    Um, I guess I'll choose pineapple on pizza, not really ready to die yet. Also, I would like to thank the you, a prestigious member of the Wiki Team for gracing my humble post and I with your presence.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. longbow122

longbow122 Content team Content team

Ratings:
    +4
    Pineapple on pizza is fair enough, but what about boiled pizza?

6. Escad_

Escad_ Moderator Moderator Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +13
    horrid :confused:

7. longbow122

Ratings:
    +4
    How dare you! The clan of the boiled pizza is not to be trifled with

8. ThinkPotato

ThinkPotato Noble

Ratings:
    +4
    I dare say, I may have to trifle; I refuse to deal with any boiled pizza eaters.

• Like Like x 1
  9. longbow122

Ratings:
    +4
    You dare?! I think you underestimate the reach of the power of the boiled pizza. We're everywhere and nowhere. The shadow underneath your bed, the chill down your spine, the shiver when it's cold, and the scream in the night. We're everybody and nobody. And we. Are. Coming.