Rejected Unable to play the server without crashing after a couple minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLWMaxCOD

Viscount
Viscount
In-game name: GLWMaxCOD

Short description: I am unable to play Dyescape smoothly, I get kicked or my minecraft crashes after couple minutes

Long description: Whenever I try to join the server it can kick me instantly, if that's not the case then I can usually play up to 3 minutes before crashing again, I've tried reinstalling Java, restarting my computer, using a vanilla 1.16.5 it all still leads to the same error I get.

Date and time: Tried on several occasions, just recently and when the server just released

Screenshots or videos (if any): See the uploaded file for my crash report
Screenshot 1: Error message I get (it's the same everytime)
Screenshot 2: My average wifi
unknown.png

unknown.png

Other useful information: Using 1.16.5 Forge with Xaero's minimap and worldmap

Attachments

• crash-2021-08-12_23.36.51-client.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 3

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
In-game name: GLWMaxCOD

Short description: I am unable to play Dyescape smoothly, I get kicked or my minecraft crashes after couple minutes

Long description: Whenever I try to join the server it can kick me instantly, if that's not the case then I can usually play up to 3 minutes before crashing again, I've tried reinstalling Java, restarting my computer, using a vanilla 1.16.5 it all still leads to the same error I get.

Date and time: Tried on several occasions, just recently and when the server just released

Screenshots or videos (if any): See the uploaded file for my crash report
Screenshot 1: Error message I get (it's the same everytime)
Screenshot 2: My average wifi
unknown.png

unknown.png

Other useful information: Using 1.16.5 Forge with Xaero's minimap and worldmap

Hey, I know you've been struggling with this for the past few days. I'll help you get some diagnostics so we can delve into the issue. It's currently near impossible to say whether or not it's something on our side (or one of our providers), or anything on your side. I got a few questions below which I'll need answering, in order to figure out what's going on.

• What operating system are you using, and what is the detailed version (like the build number)?
  • What Java version are you using?
  • Please open a commandprompt, run the following commands, and post a screenshot of the result of each command;
    • On Windows;
      • tracert play.dyescape.com
      • tracert eu.dyescape.com
      • tracert na.dyescape.com
    • On MacOS / Linux;
      • traceroute play.dyescape.com
      • traceroute eu.dyescape.com
      • traceroute na.dyescape.com
    • ping play.dyescape.com
    • ping eu.dyescape.com
    • ping na.dyescape.com

I don't think we've seen anyone have connectivity issues. Please try connecting to either eu.dyescape.com or na.dyescape.com to see if it makes any difference.

GLWMaxCOD

Viscount
Viscount
Hey, Thanks for the reply, but the issue has been resolved it seemed to be on my wifi side
Sorry for the troubles!

Status
Not open for further replies.